BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
I am a southern girl, born and raised in North Carolina. I graduated from ECU in May of '08 with a BS in Computer Science. I then moved to Arizona to live with my boyfriend (now fiance) and I work as an IS Site Administrator.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Grand Canyon

Friday after work Aaron and I drove up to Williams, AZ to meet up with Stephen and Steph. They had just gotten done with their week long trip in Moab (SO JEALOUS)! We got up there around 8:30 in the evening and then went and met up with them for dinner at an Irish-Mexican bar haha.

Saturday morning we all left to head up to the Grand Canyon. The weather was not co-operating at all. The visibility was 2 miles. We were there from about 10:30 to 3 pm. The last two hour we were there the weather finally cleared up. Here are some highlights from our trip:


























0 comments: