BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
I am a southern girl, born and raised in North Carolina. I graduated from ECU in May of '08 with a BS in Computer Science. I then moved to Arizona to live with my boyfriend (now fiance) and I work as an IS Site Administrator.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day

For our day off on memorial day Aaron and I headed out to Table Mesa with our good friend Ted. We ran all of lower Raw Deal and part of Upper Raw Deal as well as Lower Terminator.

Here are some highlights from the trip:















1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Heyyyyy Natalie!!! Love the pics!!!! Cute blog too! I will certainly show you some love after all the wonderful comments you have made for me! Keep on posting...I wanna see more! Miss u! Wish we were still on the trip!! :(